Improving Access to Clean Water And Solar Power & Lighting Solutions
PCS seeks to improve Vanuatu’s Island Living through the provision of high quality solutions that are vetted and approved by Organisations including UNICEF and WHO.
These clean water and clean energy products are sourced from reputable suppliers including: Lifestraw; Greenlight Planet; Greenco; Victron and Trina Solar Panels (to name a few).
We are constantly reviewing our products and strive to maintain dependable solutions in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Good Health and Wellbeing
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Gender Equality
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Reduced Inequalities
- Industry Innovation and Infrastructure
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
With the rise in the number of natural disasters in our region – we do see a spike in our product lines at this time. PCS also seeks to promote the importance of emergency preparedness and self-reliance.
PCS goals for the Future
The PCS team considers both Health and Education as major areas where we can make a difference and we are therefore aiming to become more involved in these areas during 2018/2019:
- Assist the Government in electrifying all schools in Vanuatu – (and with clean energy)
- Electrify all Vanuatu’s Aid Posts , Dispensaries and hospitals, including with WHO
What have we done:
- Supplier to thousands under the Vanuatu Rural Electrification Project
- Installation of Freshwater solar solution with Zero Mass
- Powered an Island Group – Partnership with DOE for 108 lighting kits to provide lighting to all households in Torres Island Group after being devastated by Cyclone Cook
- Partnership with MOH for 30 Village Aid Workers Sun King Home kits.
- Partnership with Community Justice Department for lighting solutions for Vanuatu’s disabled community